Vizzie was originally created as a way for absolute beginners to learn some basic techniques of Max and to start having fun right off. In the following videos, we'll show you some interesting features of the Vizzie environment.
- May 11 2020 | 10:03 pmThe attractor module doesn't animate for me and outputs no values. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
- May 14 2020 | 12:40 pmI have the same problem with attractr. I tried it with oscil8r and that works fine, but attractr does not seem to work.
- May 14 2020 | 5:27 pmWhat version of Max are you using, Rhys? What platform? What version of Vizzie are you using?
- May 14 2020 | 5:38 pmThanks for asking! I am using the Max 8 crossgrade, which I just downloaded today, so I assume that's the latest version? I am using the version of Vizzie that came with the download. I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 and my computer is fast.
- May 14 2020 | 10:23 pmHello, Rhys. Hope you enjoy the crossgrade, but this means I have another question, however.Are you running Max or Max for Live when you see the error? If it's the latter, do you have Live set so that it's using the bundled version of Max or the crossgrade you purchased [that's set in Live's Preferences under the Files and Folders tab]?
- May 15 2020 | 10:31 amHi Max, I am running Max 8 as a stand alone, I am not using it with Live yet whilst I am getting my head around how to program within it. At present, my plan is to work through the tutorials. I programmed in Max extensively during the nineties and kind of dropped it for twenty years, I am only just getting back into it, and it has, um... changed a bit! ;-)
- May 15 2020 | 2:50 pmThanks, Rhys. I've sent this on to gregory, who made this. He'll be in touch.
- May 15 2020 | 4:25 pmThanks again for your help , Max. Gregory contacted me and it turned out that I had an older version of Vizzie that needed to be updated. I see how to do the updates now. Happily, it solved the problem, and ATTRACTR is now working well! Much obliged.
- Oct 07 2020 | 6:23 pmHI, iam in vizzie, how can i export the video in a mp4? thanx