An update to the SDK is available. It can be downloaded here:
Here is the Change Log:
- integrated content and examples from the Jitter SDK
- new jit.simple and jit.simple~ example projects
- all examples are more friendly to XCode versions < 3 for compiling on OS 10.4
- documented CLASS_METHOD_ATTR_PARSE
- fix for example in documentation of CLASS_STICKY_METHOD
- object_zero() deprecated, now does nothing
- class_alias() is now exported from the kernel
- removing the jgraphics lockpixels methods from the documentation -- they are not exported.
- fix for definition of JGRAPHICS_3PIOVER2
- commented jgraphics.h regarding jgraphics_pattern_set_extend()
- collect example now includes further information (and an example project) for people wishing to use the Code::Blocks IDE on Windows.
- collect example now includes instructions and Makefile for compiling on Windows using GCC and debugging using GDB.
- collect example now shows how to selectively export symbols for both the Mac and Windows (without using a .def file)