I am the author of the M4L Drum Box :-) and I did it thanks to you (I put all your names in the About page)... anyhow, I am facing a strange issue with my patch:
1/ On ableton live, I create a midi track and put in it the M4L Drum box.
2/ If I duplicate this track (so duplicate the M4L Patch)... well, I get strange behavior:
- the second patch doesnot start from time to time :-(
- I can select a preset in the presets PADs UI :-( from time to time
- certain toggle buttons can not be activated from time to time
I don't know why this is happening :-(
My question is:
* I did not named very well my modules inside the patch :-(
* I use "S ---#1accentvolume" to send values to other modules but I have only one big patch!!!
(I know that using the '#' means that the value will be sent to another file. but I copied this from a tutorial :-( )
* do you think I should give specific names like this I don't have any collusion between two M4L patches?
* Shall I remove the "#" and the "---" ?