so iv been working on this project for about 9 months now and I was working on this patch yesterday just pasting in objects that I thought might be useful as a reference (I did not patch these objects to anything). Everything was working fine yesterday, and I didn't even save the last changes that I made to the patch but now it doesn't want to open. Quite stupidly I have misplaced my backups of this patch on a long lost harddrive. I'v tried going through the max code in text edit to see if I accidentally patched something together that shouldn't be but I can't find anything wrong with it. I have attached the file to this post and if anyone can get this patch to open please let me know. Thanks!