"delay" outlet help needed!


    Dec 22 2012 | 1:53 am
    I'm having difficulties with the "delay" and "del" objects;
    They're putting out signal cables on the outlet! (it's not the "delay~" object!) This does not sit well with my patch.
    I thought I might have solved it by adding the attribute "@delaytime 10 ms" to it. And, although I thought it was ridiculous and unnecessary, it worked. Until I opened the patch up again...

    • Dec 22 2012 | 4:18 am
      i guess this is just a temporary bug and when you close and reopen the maxmsp runtime this should go away.
      p.s. oh, and make sure that you dont have a patcher called "delay" somewhere in your search path.
    • Dec 22 2012 | 11:54 am
      Thanks! That's it; I've got another patch in the folder called "delay".
      Renamed and re-patched and it works fine now.