drag and drop reordering of a list
Mar 18 2012 | 1:32 am
i have a list of numbers [1 5 8 4 9 56 ] zl nth will do anything but i would love to reorder them with a graphic interface anything out there?
- Mar 18 2012 | 6:44 am
- Mar 19 2012 | 12:24 ami would create the whole drag and drop thing using the [lcd] object for mouse tracking.it will be a bigger patch, but such things are always a great training, and its result will reusable for the next application.-110
- Mar 19 2012 | 12:31 amor acctually not a bigger patch when i think about it, drag and drop is pretty easy .. wait for mousedown, see at what position we are, wait until mouse is released, see at what position we are, trigger appropiate action.
- Mar 19 2012 | 12:39 amdono, cellblock handles most of that internally
- Mar 19 2012 | 1:02 amwould be nice to have a bit of matrixctrl in jit.cellblock like having more then one cell selected + list output in row/coll
- Jan 06 2017 | 6:36 pmI have devised this method for a drag and drop with jit.cellblock and coll. Note that it updates only on MouseUp. It is probably what Roman suggested. (Drag the rows with mouse)
- May 03 2021 | 9:39 pm@Nikola, your patch was super helpful, thanks! I modded it to only swap on dragging, looks a little more like spaghetti now heh.