i've been struggling with this general problem for a while and thought i'd pop it into the community to see if i'm doing something very general wrong in my patches.
1) let's say i have a track with a midi-clip on it.
2) this midi-clip has a note on its first count of its first bar.
3) i've written a patch that does "something" (e.g. turn off an effect) when ever a new clip is launched
4) problem: the midi-note is a little "quicker" than the trigger action
5) result: the effect is activated slightly after the first note is played. this is audible (and annoying).
has anybody experienced something similar? seems to be a general issue (for my case at least)