I am having expeiencing heavy gitch ( sounds like digital cliping) when running MAXMSP 6.0.8 with a Patch loaded in it , alog with VLC player or Nuendo 3.0.
Here are the facts ( weird):
- My patches using audio outputs along with MIDI out, no glitches wahtesoever are coming out of my system when only Max msp is running .
- when playing a song on VLC or on my Nuendo, output starts to glicth duing record and alos during playback
- during playback in Nuendo, the glitch always show up at the exact same time but not in the waveform, and soloing each track doens't generate the glitch.
- when exporting the result of both tracks to that plays the glitch , no glitch can be heard when played out by VLC
- I have removed overdrive and changed the vector size up to 5121 but it doesnt have any effect on it .
-When I turn off Max MSp , or turned ON with no patch loaded ( or with single sfplay~) , no glitch.
Her are my specs:
Sound card MOTU 828 mk3,
APC 40 Akai
TTM57SL and Numark TTX for getting velocity signal from Ms Pinky
Virus ACCESS for playing synth from Max MSP
PC : enclosed below