it must be pretty basic, but i don't know which way to go...
1. how can i output a bang when a list is '0 0' ?
2. Then i need to output a bang in these particular cases (x is non-zero) :
- when '0 -x' occurs after '0 x'
- when '-x x' occurs after 'x -x'
- when '-x -x' occurs after 'x x'
- when '-x 0' occurs after 'x 0'
Thank you so much...
i wanna use it in this patch. Look at the 'p chemin', it draws a vectorial random path into the lcd. But i want to avoid succession of value pairs that make it go 'backwards'.