hint


    Sep 20 2006 | 2:01 pm
    does anyone know of a more flexible way to work with hints besides
    using the hint object?
    for example i want to show the settings of a multislider so that the
    numbers in hint appear on top the correct slider. but since you can't
    change font or font size (or anything but color) it looks quite ugly
    using the hint object...
    /m
    ---------
    max v2;

    • Sep 20 2006 | 2:10 pm
      jsui would be nice for this.
      it has a good deal of font and text control.
      you could whip something up in it, in about 30 mins
      or i could, for $100... ;)
      best
      evan
      On Sep 20, 2006, at 3:01 PM, Mattias Petersson wrote:
      > does anyone know of a more flexible way to work with hints besides
      > using the hint object?
      > for example i want to show the settings of a multislider so that
      > the numbers in hint appear on top the correct slider. but since you
      > can't change font or font size (or anything but color) it looks
      > quite ugly using the hint object...
      >
      > /m
      > ---------
      > max v2;
      >
    • Sep 20 2006 | 2:24 pm
      On 20 sept. 06, at 16:10, evan.raskob [lists] wrote:
      > jsui would be nice for this.
      or even the lcd.
      > you could whip something up in it, in about 30 mins
      > or i could, for $100... ;)
      I can do it for 99$ :-)
      ej
    • Sep 20 2006 | 2:58 pm
      you could use the javascript I posted earlier for finding an objects
      absolute position and pop up a window near it with the hints, and
      extra controls,
      for free!!!!
      ;)
      v a d e //
      www.vade.info
      abstrakt.vade.info
      On Sep 20, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Emmanuel Jourdan wrote:
      > On 20 sept. 06, at 16:10, evan.raskob [lists] wrote:
      >
      >> jsui would be nice for this.
      >
      > or even the lcd.
      >
      >> you could whip something up in it, in about 30 mins
      >> or i could, for $100... ;)
      >
      > I can do it for 99$ :-)
      >
      > ej
      >
      >
    • Sep 20 2006 | 3:28 pm
      > or even the lcd.
      lcd? hmm.. i see your point, but it seems like a lot of work to achieve
      this.
      but then again, i am a workaholic...
      >> or i could, for $100... ;)
      > I can do it for 99$ :-)
      nice try but.. :)
      /m
    • Sep 20 2006 | 3:30 pm
      now, that's the spirit! :) thanks, i will try that.
      /m
      2006-09-20 kl. 16.58 skrev vade:
      > you could use the javascript I posted earlier for finding an objects
      > absolute position and pop up a window near it with the hints, and
      > extra controls,
      >
      > for free!!!!
      >
      > ;)
    • Sep 20 2006 | 4:05 pm
      On 20 sept. 06, at 17:28, Mattias Petersson wrote:
      >> or even the lcd.
      > lcd? hmm.. i see your point, but it seems like a lot of work to
      > achieve this.
      > but then again, i am a workaholic...
      Have a look to jhno's share pages, he made a lot of LCD stuff (a
      multislider like e.g.)
      >>> or i could, for $100... ;)
      >> I can do it for 99$ :-)
      > nice try but.. :)
      isn't it...
      ej