Just wondering if this is a known issue, or whether I'm doing something wrong (can't see what).
I can't get xgroove~ to report position within loop (running on 64bit Win7). I've initialised the object with @sclmode 3 (which in the help patch says loop (0.- 1.)) and it just seems to behave exactly the same as @sclmode 2 - it shows position within buffer, not within the loop points I've sent to the patch. I've tried all the units options and none of them make it work correctly.
Using the latest version from here
As far as I can tell the object is no longer supported - which is a shame because it's a great object...