jit.boids3d for max 7
May 08 2017 | 3:58 pm
i've attached a build of jit.boids3d and xray.jit.boidsrender for Mac 32/64
source and helpfiles found here: https://github.com/diablodale/boids_max
 scroll down for win version
- May 08 2017 | 10:44 pmThanks Rob. This had been niggling in the back of mind for a while. Much appreciated.
- May 10 2017 | 7:48 pmCan you remember me where to add those files into Max?
- May 11 2017 | 5:22 pmeasiest is to put them in your Max 7 Library folder (home/Documents/Max 7/Library)
- Aug 30 2017 | 9:13 pm
- Aug 31 2017 | 4:17 pmi'll make a note. if you don't hear back in a few days feel free to bump this thread
- Aug 31 2017 | 8:09 pmAmazing! hope it delivers very soon. I would like to use boids3d for my next work! Cheers,M
- Sep 28 2017 | 4:28 pmok here's the windows 32 and 64 bit versions of jit.boids3d and xray.jit.boidsrender
- Sep 28 2017 | 4:36 pmamazing! thank you very much indeed!
- Nov 11 2018 | 3:47 pmHello , can someone please post an example containing this object?
- Nov 11 2018 | 4:33 pm
- Nov 12 2018 | 12:14 pmHello SLO, thanks for your answer, for some reason, the patch jit.boids3d.help does not work in my computer. I am using Max 8 in a 64bit computer. Does it work for you? Perhaps I'm missing something really basic?Thanks.
- Nov 12 2018 | 4:47 pmGary - You still need to replace the jit.boids.3d.mxo and xray.jit.boidsrender.mxo in the GitHub download with the 64bit versions from Rob. In case you didn't know, you can tell this might be the problem if the objects are orange in the Max patch.Hope this helps,Simon
- Nov 13 2018 | 10:16 amThanks Simon! Now it works!! :)
- Jul 21 2020 | 10:07 pmI replaced the boids3d 32 with the new jit.boids3d...but I cannot find what to do with the xray.jit.boidsrender.mxo . help!