jit.gl version of jit.mxform2d ??
Sep 30 2015 | 7:52 pm
I am looking for a jit.gl slab shader that covers the same functions as the jit.mxform2d, and was wondering if there was one already out there ?
- Oct 01 2015 | 3:58 pmOR, if there was a jit.gl slab shader that covers similar functions as the jit.gl.cornerpin object in respect to skewing the images ?What i am looking to do is skew (by changing the corner positions) various image streams before merging them to one texture. The patch i am working on is based on the The Video Processing System Andrew Benson did, except the input has 4 video playback streams instead of two.Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!tIny
- Oct 01 2015 | 4:06 pmwhy not use jit.gl.node and jit.gl.cornerpin in conjunction? skew the image with cornerpin, and capture to texture with gl.node for compositing with the other images.
- Oct 01 2015 | 4:25 pmcheers Mr Ramierz, will give it a try ! :D
- Oct 02 2015 | 11:59 amHello,I tried it out, where i used a gl.node object and sent it out to various Cornerpin objects, which meant i could keystone each video signal independently. Not sure if this is what you meant, as I am having a little bit of a hard grasping how the node object works conceptually (along with Videoplane, and rendering object) but at least its something. :)The next problem i have is that after i have processed the image with Cornerpin , i need to get the signal back downstream as i have several over jit.gl.slab shades i would like to process the signal with. Is this possible ?Thanks for all your help !ps I noticed a bug on the Cornerpin WIKI page, where the max examples dont seem to be embedded correct;y on the website. FYI https://cycling74.com/wiki/index.php?title=jit.gl.cornerpin#jit.gl.cornerpin_Tutorials
- Oct 02 2015 | 4:13 pm
- Oct 04 2015 | 2:18 pmTHANKS, that really helped a lot ! Using the jit.gl.pix object to sum the signal really helped :)I had to change the patch a little as i am in Max6 so for anybody interested i have pasted it here.Once again thanks so much, i can now go and enjoy my Sunday evening in peace ! :D