jitter high pass filter

    Mar 15 2016 | 3:14 am
    Anyone knows a way to do a good "photoshop" high pass filter with jitter?

    • Mar 15 2016 | 6:37 pm
      come on :)
    • Mar 17 2016 | 7:19 pm
      jit.op @op >p
    • Mar 17 2016 | 10:37 pm
      This is what i thought at first too, but the result have nothing similar. i am trying to achieve high pass filter that turn the picture into that weird average greyscale thing.
      i attach you a screenshot to show the difference. left is photoshop high pass filter, right up is original, right bottom is jit.op @op >p
      please help filters gurus
    • Mar 17 2016 | 10:38 pm
    • Mar 18 2016 | 6:08 pm
      ahh ok, never heard of this before. it's pretty straight forward, as explained in this article: "the High Pass filter is actually based on Low Pass - or Gaussian Blur. The trick with High Pass is to take the signal, Low Pass it, invert it, and then mix it back to the original signal."
    • Mar 18 2016 | 6:13 pm
      AWESOME !!!!!!!
      thanks a lot!!