jk pluggos


    Sep 26 2007 | 4:39 pm
    does anyone know the developer of these Pluggos? i'd love to get an updated set - i use them a lot in my live performances and when i updated my max & pluggo they broke. thanks bruce
    bruce tovsky www.skeletonhome.com
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick

    • Sep 26 2007 | 6:44 pm
      Bruce!!
      Google "jk pluggo" --> 2nd link:
      Dan
      At 12:39 PM -0400 9/26/07, bruce tovsky wrote: >does anyone know the developer of these Pluggos? i'd love to get an >updated set - i use them a lot in my live performances and when i >updated my max & pluggo they broke. >thanks >bruce > >bruce tovsky > >www.skeletonhome.com > > >"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." > >Philip K. Dick > > >
      -- Dan Nigrin Defective Records 202 Hack / PC-1600 User / VSTi Host / OMS Convert / Jack OS X / Major Malfunction http://www.defectiverecords.com http://www.jackosx.com
    • Sep 26 2007 | 10:18 pm
      Quote: Dan Nigrin wrote on Wed, 26 September 2007 12:44 ---------------------------------------------------- > Bruce!! > > Google "jk pluggo" --> 2nd link: > > http://www.sonoria.pl/jk/pluggox.html > > Dan
      didnt we have a google tutorial at falling forward? :P
    • Sep 27 2007 | 12:45 am
      At 4:18 PM -0600 9/26/07, Roman Thilenius wrote: >Quote: Dan Nigrin wrote on Wed, 26 September 2007 12:44 >---------------------------------------------------- >> Bruce!! >> >> Google "jk pluggo" --> 2nd link: >> > > http://www.sonoria.pl/jk/pluggox.html >> >> Dan > >didnt we have a google tutorial at falling forward? :P
      Well, in fairness to Bruce, he contacted me off line, and actually he's already tried to contact the author directly on that site, but with no success.... so I guess the plea is for the author to speak up, or if someone else knows him/her and can get in touch with him/her?
      Dan -- Dan Nigrin Defective Records 202 Hack / PC-1600 User / VSTi Host / OMS Convert / Jack OS X / Major Malfunction http://www.defectiverecords.com http://www.jackosx.com
    • Sep 27 2007 | 1:06 pm
      yes i also havent seen him for a while, and the last time he showed up somewhere that was in conjuntion with RTAS. :)
      it is a 5 minutes job to convert the pluggo sources to UB but i can not distribute that to anyeone without aksing him either.
    • Sep 27 2007 | 1:25 pm
      i couldn't have said it better myself. thanks dan. if i ever get arrested i'll call you! b
      On Sep 26, 2007, at 8:45 PM, Dan Nigrin wrote:
      > At 4:18 PM -0600 9/26/07, Roman Thilenius wrote: >> Quote: Dan Nigrin wrote on Wed, 26 September 2007 12:44 >> ---------------------------------------------------- >>> Bruce!! >>> >>> Google "jk pluggo" --> 2nd link: >>> >> > http://www.sonoria.pl/jk/pluggox.html >>> >>> Dan >> >> didnt we have a google tutorial at falling forward? :P > > Well, in fairness to Bruce, he contacted me off line, and actually > he's already tried to contact the author directly on that site, but > with no success.... so I guess the plea is for the author to speak > up, or if someone else knows him/her and can get in touch with him/ > her? > > Dan > -- > Dan Nigrin > Defective Records > 202 Hack / PC-1600 User / VSTi Host / OMS Convert / Jack OS X / > Major Malfunction > http://www.defectiverecords.com > http://www.jackosx.com >
      bruce tovsky www.skeletonhome.com
      "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." Douglas Adams
    • Sep 27 2007 | 2:36 pm
      fwiw i'd be happy to do the recompiling myself - never done it before but i imagine it's not too difficult - or even pay someone to do it. you don't know how much something means to you until it's gone! cheers bruce
      On Sep 27, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Roman Thilenius wrote:
      > > > yes i also havent seen him for a while, and the last time he showed > up somewhere that was in conjuntion with RTAS. :) > > it is a 5 minutes job to convert the pluggo sources to UB but i can > not distribute that to anyeone without aksing him either. > -- > http://vst-mac.info/
      bruce tovsky www.skeletonhome.com
      "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." Douglas Adams