Nov 13 2014 | 12:12 am
In the Max 7 release notes it mentions 'js require implementation' and also 'buffer~: exposed to JS', is there any information about these?
- Nov 13 2014 | 12:40 am(deleting superfluous info, Rob beat me to it!)Regarding jsbuffer, JS now has access to buffer~ data. See the attached example for a little peek (ahem) at what it can do. Also, check out the 'complex warping' tab in groove~'s help patcher.
- Nov 13 2014 | 12:43 amjinx
- Nov 13 2014 | 12:48 amWow, you guys are fast. These should get me going. Thanks!
- Feb 15 2017 | 5:38 pmHi I was hoping require would resolve using Max's file preferences. Instead the file has to be relative to the requiring scripts directory. Can you confirm this?ie I've put a js file in one of the folders listed in Max and I can't require it's file name.
- Feb 15 2017 | 7:11 pm@ORANGE_GLASS I believe you have to give it an absolute path, or a path relative to the script that is requiring it.
- Feb 23 2017 | 9:45 amOK thanks Ben for confirming.