Keyboard shortcuts

    Oct 10 2007 | 8:36 am
    i have a rather silly question. A friend of mine installed something on my old laptop that allowed me to conect several objects by holding down one key and clicking on the mouse. It also resized all the objects and aligned them by holding down x i think. Now i cant remember what that installation package was called. you know what i mean?
    Thanks a bunch.