May 17 2011 | 6:27 pm
Does anyone else find that there are periods where they can't log into the forum? I pretty regularly am in a state where I fill out the login form, but don't get logged in after submitting the form.
- May 17 2011 | 6:42 pmnope, never..just did... mac mini 10.5.8 firefx2042 CET
- May 17 2011 | 9:47 pmHi Chris,Are you logging in on the Cycling '74 front page or on the Forum page? Unfortunately, these two are not completely linked at this time. The forum login is one thing and the projecthttps://cycling74.com/tools/user profile is another thing. They use the same user/password though.We are looking at some ways of alleviating this issue down the road, thanks for bearing with us!-Ben
- May 17 2011 | 11:55 pmit happens sporadically, maybe once a week. I am always on some forum thread or another.
- May 18 2011 | 3:50 pmOn a related note, oftentimes I have to login when visiting the forum, even though I ticked the 'remember me' box on my previous login.Does this setting expire after a certain time, or can you have only one ip logged in at a time (I log in on multiple computers on multiple locations)?(when I do log in, it always works though)
- May 18 2011 | 4:21 pm@Chris Muir - what browser are you using? Do you have any plugins installed that affect cookies?@EMV - when you login at one computer / browser it will expire all other cookies that are set.
- May 19 2011 | 12:00 pmI am frequently click remember me and it never does. Occasionally I log into the front page and when I go into the forums I have to login again to post. But I am always able to login.
- May 22 2011 | 5:34 pm@Ben: Thanks for the info. Good to know.