Max crash Console Log

    Aug 27 2009 | 3:10 pm
    If you could provide a patch (or narrow a little bit around the lookup~ object) that would help us to investigate. Thanks.

    • Aug 28 2009 | 8:55 am
      Hello Emmanuel, i can't really post any patches cause, 1. basically my main patch uses several poly~ that i dynamically change. 2. my patch hasn't be done in the communities way which mean its the total bordel
      But if you got 5 min and are around the area, i can still come to the ircam with everything , i'm supposed to come see someone there soon.
      anyway i will look more closer all the patches using lookup~ , you maybe already gave me the good direction. Some of them are loaded in different poly~, but i just realize i did stupid copies and that all use the same buffer name. the poly~ objects load the patchs randomly so maybe the crash happen when it load patch with the same lookup buffer in the same time.
      thanks for all!
    • Aug 28 2009 | 12:42 pm
      You might want to try the attached version. Let us know if it fixes the issue.