Max PDF Documentation
Jan 11 2015 | 12:25 am
Please provide PDF downloads for your documentation. This is highly useful for those times where I am not connected to the World Wide Web and wish to learn from the user manuals.
I've posted this in the MaxMSP forum, but this applies to the entire Cycling '74 product line.
- Jan 11 2015 | 6:30 pmI second this as it would be extremely useful for teaching the software.My workaround in the past has been to go to the online documentation, hit print, then save as PDF. Obviously this is a lot of extra work. I also haven't been able to perform a 'print' command from inside Max7's built-in documentation.Related: I cannot find comprehensive online docs for Max7. Can anyone point the way? This is as close as I get, but it links to the Max6 docs, even though this is listed in the Max7 FAQs.
- Jan 14 2015 | 4:55 am
- Feb 25 2015 | 4:07 pmGet this when I try to access it : 400 Bad RequestRequest Header Or Cookie Too Large nginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)
- Feb 25 2015 | 5:46 pm+1, that would be a huge help
- Feb 25 2015 | 11:37 pm+1
- Feb 26 2015 | 10:46 amIt is something I have wanted for a long, long, long time .................
- Feb 26 2015 | 1:30 pm+1 I'd take a .pdf or an android/IOS reference app so you could keep the nesting / hyperlinks.
- Nov 06 2016 | 11:37 pm+1Any news ?
- Nov 07 2016 | 1:27 am
- Jan 17 2021 | 5:05 pmI want to bring this topic back to the front. Was just looking to print adstatus reference page, but no pdf to be found. Are there no pdfs for Max/msp reference pages??
- Jan 18 2021 | 1:30 am
Are there no pdfs for Max/msp reference pages??no, but easiest way to do it yourself, though, is navigate to anything you want to print to from the online version of the Max 8 docs: https://docs.cycling74.com/max8/https://docs.cycling74.com/max8/refpages/adstatus (helpful to memorize that 'refpages/' after 'max8/' in the url can help you get to any specific object's refpage online...), and use the save-to-pdf function of your browser's print-dialog:👇attached is the result of me saving the web-page as .pdf to save you the trouble :)
- Jan 18 2021 | 4:16 am