This is mostly just a heads up.
The awesome keyboard patching shortcuts of Max ToolBox by Nathanaël Lécaudé don't work with the "Show on Patcher Parent Tab" option switched on.
I'm sure many of you would have come across this already. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to modify the maxtoolbox.js to circumvent this issue?
1) create new patcher
2) create a subpatch
3) open patcher inspector for subpatch
4) turn on option "Show on Parent Patcher Tab"
5) click on tab to show newly created subpatch
6) create objects to connect together
6.5) highlight objects to connect together
7) apply any of the keyboard shortcuts or scripting features for connecting objects together via Max ToolBox
Max window returns: "js | Max Toolbox : No objects are selected, please select something and try again."
If you uncheck the "Show on Parent Patcher Tab" option and open the subpatch in a new window, the Max ToolBox keyboard shortcuts work as they always have.
Max ToolBox version 14
Mac OSX 10.7.4