MaxMSP 5 is there a pdf manual?
Apr 27 2008 | 4:28 pm
Is there a pdf manual for Max/Msp 5?
- Emmanuel JourdanApr 27 2008 | 4:39 pmOn 27 avr. 08, at 18:28, Andrew Capon wrote:> Hi Guys, > > Is there a pdf manual for Max/Msp 5?No. The documentation is integrated to the application. You can also browse it online:ej
- BobTheDogApr 27 2008 | 5:06 pmHi Emmanuel,Thanks for the info.I must admit I find the online help slightly lacking for the beginner, it is more a reference really.I will just have to get used to it!All the bestAndy
- Emmanuel JourdanApr 27 2008 | 8:27 pmOn 27 avr. 08, at 19:06, Andrew Capon wrote:> Hi Emmanuel, > > Thanks for the info. > > I must admit I find the online help slightly lacking for the > beginner, it is more a reference really.There's both, reference on every object, and tutorial / vignettes.ej
- Sergio MartinsApr 28 2008 | 12:26 ami really wanted to have a pdf also, so i cant print a few stuff to study outside the computer, is it going to exist?
- onyxApr 28 2008 | 4:39 ami seocnd that. although i do like the layout of the help system somewhat, i'd also like a seperate manual to jut peruse at my liesure.onyx
- Morgan SutherlandApr 29 2008 | 6:23 pmMaybe somebody can write a script to compile one from the integrated docs...?On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:39 AM, onyx ashanti wrote: > > i seocnd that. although i do like the layout of the help system somewhat, i'd also like a seperate manual to jut peruse at my liesure. > > onyx > > >-- Morgan Sutherland
- DaniCWFeb 09 2011 | 7:21 pm