Oct 30 2018 | 3:11 am
I'm converting some patching to use the new MC format, and it looks like typeroute~ is not multichannel aware. Anyone know of a workaround other than ditching typeroute~?
- Oct 30 2018 | 5:51 amIts very early days for max8. Maybe if you send in a bug report cycling74 will add it.
- Apr 09 2019 | 6:37 amdear holland, we have the same problem right now... no mc support for typeroute~... have you found any workaround for this? thank you!
- Apr 09 2019 | 9:01 pmNothing yet. I've just started using dedicated inlets for mc signals.
- Apr 10 2019 | 4:08 amYes, a few months ago I was in need of the same object... https://cycling74.com/forums/typerouting-with-multi-channel-signalIt's a trivial external to code so I ended up writing my own. Hopefully Cycling74/Ableton will soon include it in the official release. Here it is attached...Enjoy.- Luigi
- Apr 10 2019 | 6:27 amGrazie Luigi, hopefully cycling will add this soon! for internal project could be a great solution... but for our goal to share new resources (in a new format of gen~ abstractions) will be necessary to have a native object for that... Anyway, for testing it is extremely useful, thanks a lot best
- Apr 10 2019 | 1:22 pmas a temporary solution you can use [routepass] object:
- Apr 10 2019 | 7:14 pmthank you very much for this cool hidden feature! ;)
- Nov 10 2019 | 10:25 ami use this as an abstraction. but typeroute~ is very expensive so only for absolute necessities!