Miraweb 1.2.5 Released
Dec 12 2018 | 11:46 pm
We've released a small update to the Miraweb Package, as well as published updates to Xebra.js and Xebra-Communicator on NPM.
For a more detailed overview of involved bugfixes and enhancements please refer to the change log below or visit the GitHub repository (https://github.com/Cycling74/miraweb)
You can find Miraweb 1.2.5 in the Max Package Manager.
Xebra.js and Xebra-Communicator are on NPM: https://www.npmjs.com/package/xebra.js https://www.npmjs.com/package/xebra-communicator
- live.tab: respects text color attributes
- number: no longer produces unnecessary NaN
- Pixi.js: removed custom PixiJS dependency
- Max 8 compatibility: live.dial, message, umenu, meter~
- number: respects min/max
- live.tab: only output when tab selection changes
- umenu: single item is displayed