Just installed miraweb 1.2.4
Updated to Max 7.3.4
Running on a Macbook pro late 2011
After installing miraweb from package manager, I pushed launch and the miraweb_launch patcher opens.
I then pres the vrious buttons, opening the browser (Safari) on my mac. I then press "connect" on the browser window that pops up. After connecting, it says "No mira.frame objects in Max"
If I then press the "help mira.frame" message box in the miraweb_lunch patcher, the mira.frame labeled "basic" appears in the browser and works just fine. But no other mira.frame works.
I've tried copying this particular mira.frame, both with cmd-c and manually, creating it from scratch and emulating the settings and that doesnt work...
When I look at the settings of the mira browser, it says the app version is 1.2.3 although it is 1.2.4 I have installed.