The basic structure of the granular synthesis engine is almost the same as the my older version which has been released as "MSP Granular Synthesis v.2.5" since 2000, but the user interface is completely new. Check it!
realtime granular synthesizer for Max/MSP
tool for pitch-change, time-stretch, stereo-spread, multiplication, and more... all in realtime.
• completely new user interface (Max 5 presentation mode)
• enable to import audiofile (aiff, wav, mp3, aac...) simply by drag&drop
• enable to record audio inputs into the buffer for synthesis in realtime
• using polyphony (poly~ object)
• enable to change number of grains (instances) easily
• quick recording of ongoing performance