We are very pleased to announce the release of Unit 1 of the Programming Max 5 Interactive Course!
Programming Max 5 is an innovative way of learning Max 5 that can be used as a self-teaching set of quality tutorials or as teaching material for classes and computer labs.
Features of PM5 Interactive Course:
• First interactive course on Max/MSP/Jitter programming built entirely in Max 5
• 100+ patchers per Unit covering Max’s theoretical framework and including practical examples, exercises, videos and more... to help you learn Max programming from scratch!
• Featuring an improved, fine-tuned and sharp-looking user interface that will guide you through the sections of the course
• With many functionalities to enhance your learning experience!
• 100% editable Max patchers - great for analyzing and experimenting (*)
• Runs on any computer that can run Max 5.1.7+
• Each order includes a subscription to free updates for 12 months
• A full set of teaching material for educators and Max labs
• A great self-standing reference guide
• OS X and Windows compatible
• Actively supported and developed
(*) Editing patchers requires Max 5.1.7+, Max Runtime will not let you edit any patchers.
Until april 1st, 2011, and as an introductory price, Unit 1 of the course can be ordered for € 19.90 (+VAT where applies) directly from our website!