I realize this object is unsupported (which is why I haven't submitted an official bug report) but I'm looking for a workaround of any sort. It seems to have worked when the application was built in Max 5 but no longer appears to in Max 6.
I have project files associated with my standalone app which are TEXT files with a proprietary extension.
If the application associated with the files is already open and the text file is double clicked then it will report the name of the file.
If the application is opened by double clicking on the text file, only the blank "symbol" is reported. I thought this might be caused by the loadbang reporting too soon but I've also tried delaying the bang up to 10 seconds to no avail.
I could really use some help, this breaks the apps ability to behave like any other application with a project file. I'm not sure what can be done about it.