hello, i search a tool for make scores
It could be like midi score, but with more precision
and the top could be with bezier curve editor... like the after after effect curve editor or the 3DSmax one. (With 50 paramters for exemple)
But already, just edit simply few list of float number could be great..
This is the state of the work i found, but nothing really effcient to make quite simple score with severales curves or series of float numbers,
or the project seems not still in developement.
- oscseq, but doesn't launch
- graphical score (http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2009/10/11/graphic-score-maxmspjitter/) but i don't find any patch
- oscore (http://www.grahamwakefield.net/MAT-F04/233/index.html#overview)
- Iannix, but it's not realy a time line
- mouse gesture composer (http://sourceforge.net/projects/mgcomposer/)
- virage plateforme (http://www.virage-platform.org/)
- open time line (http://dh7.free.fr/)
- TimelinerSA from vvvv, but for windows plateform
- mtr object is quite good, but it could be nice to edit graphically the file it produce. i wonder how it could be efficent with ej.function or a coll
thank you if someone have an idea or if a tool is already existe..