Just a guess (and going from memory): Maybe the Osceleton data packet is not getting parsed. After data is received via udreceive , there should be a patch incorporating an Osc-route and a number of route objects to extract the values for separate joint elements. You could check to make sure that is there and working correctly...
finally got the rest of the skeleton info via osceleton into max.
For some reason OSCeleton ignores some of the options if they are in
specific order. Try launching it with this command:
./osceleton-osx -p 8110 -mx 2 -my -2 -mz -1 -ox -1 -oy 0.75 -oz 1 -a
-mx should be 2. Not -2 as I had earlier, but actually osceleton just
ignored that option. So I moved the -a option to the end and now the
settings work as they should.
I've also noticed that the -p option has to be the first one in order
It's been a known issue that one of the OSCeleton builds does not compile Quartz Composer messages correctly. An earlier version, the May 15th, 2011 build, does in fact work. If you need, you may download that build here.