outlet_rm: wasn't in table
Jun 07 2009 | 11:24 pm
any way to consistently not get these message when using [pvar] and closing your patches?
they are really annoying me
- Cycling '74Jun 07 2009 | 11:45 pmproblems mostly with [prepend] boxes
- Cycling '74Jun 08 2009 | 11:29 amnobody else seeing this?it's semi-repeatable and so annoying!
- Tj ShredderJun 15 2009 | 9:29 pmYour patch creates it repeatable for me. Looks like a bug, maybe send it as well to support, though its claimed that the forum is monitored, but without a direct feedback from cycling I wouldn't count on it...Stefan
- Emmanuel JourdanJun 15 2009 | 11:49 pmAs far as I can tell, pvar only works with UI objects. In your example, the prepend object has its scripting name set to speed, which causes the post in the Max window to appear.
- Cycling '74Jun 16 2009 | 3:52 pmI see nothing to say that the use of [pvar] objects is restricted to being associated with only certain types of objects. Indeed, that is not how I've been using it!The [prepend] object has its name set to 'speed' because that's how [pvar] works. The inlets and outlets of a [pvar] object are associated with the inlets and outlets of the named object.For example, this patch does not repeatedly produce the error: