p.storage is an abstraction/interface for communicating with pattrstorage.
I've radically updated it from the max 4 version and the 'beta' version
that I posted a couple of weeks ago and consider it ready for releasing.
what you get in p.storage (and why not call it version 5.0?):
- store, replace, insert, delete, copy, and move presets;
- change the locked status of presets;
- change the active settings for pattrs;
- edit preset names;
- edit aliases;
- search and locate pattrs using aliases or pathnames;
- search for presets;
- manage subscription lists;
- oh, and three groovy interface options!
As always, I'd appreciate feedback. comments suggestions bugs etc. or even
nice to know if anyone really uses p.storage...
You can download p.storage for max 5 and the previous version for max 4
I hope you find it useful.