I have a very strange thing that happening on a MFL device I working on :
- the device contains [poly~]
- the device works fine
- if I load two instances of the same device, suddenly (and randomly, after max 5 minutes), one of them stops producing sound!!
- if I look in the silent [poly~], apparently there's no more signal working
- sending a "mute 0 0" message to the silent [poly~] restart the audio…
- …until next sudden silence (soon!)
I tried a lot of things, and finally I found that a Max [poly~] tutorial patch, if "ported" as device (with same handling method as in my device), have the same problem!!
BUT, if you look for example at MFL Pluggo Big Ben Bell, well, it's almost the same, and it works!!!
what I mean with "handling system" in these devices :
- no [adsr~]
- trig + "mute 0", then [line~] bang to "mute 1"
Nooow, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something (maybe something really stupid), but I really don't understand what!! It's driving me crazy!
Please… any suggestions?
I'm working on Max 5.1.9 / Live 8.3.2
I took a look on the forum (and MFL section on Ableton forum too), but I can't find a solution :(
the poly~ for the attachement is installed with Max : littlebleep2~