red line in jitter
Nov 24 2022 | 9:02 am
Hello! please help me, how can I make a red line descending from top to bottom?
- Federico-AmazingMaxStuffNov 24 2022 | 3:51 pmLots of ways to do that, the fastest to code would be using jit.gl.sketch:
- klubenNov 25 2022 | 5:06 amThank you very much! Please tell me, how to make the red line descend in a horizontal position in object jit.window? I've already tried everything!
- riccardo dapeloNov 25 2022 | 6:07 pmDo you mean this way?
- klubenNov 25 2022 | 7:30 pmNo. Here it is, but only with the jit.window object
- klubenNov 26 2022 | 8:10 amHello all! Please tell me how to make the red line in the jit.gl.sketch object be depicted in the object jit.window? And will it be a red line or will it be something else and not a red line?
- Federico-AmazingMaxStuffNov 26 2022 | 1:13 pmHey Kluben, the jit.world object has already a jit.window and a jit.gl.render inside, what you are asking is already happening. Regarding your second question, I cannot understand it. I programmed a red line, so it's going to be a red line. Unless you mean it from a philosophical/zen point of view (in which case I have to ponder on this a bit longer)
- klubenNov 26 2022 | 4:49 pmHello Federico! I have a patch with jit.window, but when I try to add your patch to my patch, there is no red line on my jit.window screen for some reason! That's why I'm asking because I can't put my patch с jit.window and your patch together. Sorry if I explained with mistakes!
- klubenNov 27 2022 | 6:56 amHello people! Can you check the abstraction with the red line for errors, is everything assembled correctly? for some reason, jit.gl.render says about the error - accelerated is obsolete when using the gl3 engine. Please tell me what could be the reason for this message? And for some reason the jit.window is flickering. what could be the reason for this? Sorry, I made the wrong patсh. Replaced it with the one you need
- Federico-AmazingMaxStuffNov 27 2022 | 11:19 amThe message about accelerated is actually a warning, not an error (errors are red, warnings are greenish). This means that you can ignore it, it will not stop your program from working. To make it disappear you just need to remove the "accelerated 1" message. I've put a jit.window in the patch, and don't see any particular flickering. It could be due to the framerate not being consistent on your machine (so jumping from let's say, 20fps to 60fps). So I've put a jit.fpsgui object for you to monitor the framerate. Your "linesegment" message had 1 number too much (it only requires 6, this can be checked in the jit.gl.sketch reference page). Here's the patch:If you want to increase your Jitter/Max knowledge I've got tons of tutorial here: https://www.federicofoderaro.com/videoTutorials.html Have fun!
- klubenNov 28 2022 | 5:39 amHello, people! Federico, thank you so much for checking my abstraction and for setting it up! I will definitely get acquainted with your website and your videos! Thanks! Please tell me how to configure the patch for this -qmetro- object so that in all settings of the values of the -live.dial- object, the red line moves smoothly without flickering? Without touching the qmetro object and its settings! Somewhere there is an incompatibility, a conflict of objects for some reason! Everything is blinking and flickering as much as the screen is getting dark! I can't understand why this is so?
- klubenNov 30 2022 | 6:00 pmHello everyone! Please tell me how can make a vertical "laser red line" moving from right to left using jit.catch~ and jit.window objects? Is it possible to do this?