Just wondering if someone could assist me with an issue I am having with saving data to a text file on closing the max patch.
I am trying to compile a list of data (numbers which will be gathered over a period of say 10 minutes), so the data needs to be compiled in a system of pairs. So when opened on the text file it might look something like this:
I thought I managed to sort this by using pack 0 0 (not sure if that works)
I have tested the patch, and save it as a .text file but when I open it, it is blank. So I am unsure if the problem is with the method of packing the data into pairs or with saving/opening the .text file.