[sharing spaghetti] - more friendly live.grid hack


    Jul 15 2013 | 8:52 pm
    I started making a quick mira workaround for live.grid.
    I thought I could make a start on a collaborative attempt to make a workable thing.
    Unfortunately I made a bunch of mistakes on the way, starting with thinking that Bpatchers were supported and then went on to make a practically uneditable and completely non dynamic device!
    On the plus side it does work - here at least.
    It is tied to a 16 x 8 grid but does support directions. Features like matrix mode/random aren't implemented.
    I'm going to upload it anyway - hopefully someone will have made a better one by the time I've had a long sleep!

    • Jul 17 2013 | 9:46 pm
      A bit more friendly an attempt now and it would be great if someone could help!
      This should create a mira compatible live.grid interface on the ipad.
      You can change the number of rows/columns in the max patch.
      It's my first attempt at dynamic scripting using js. Sure it can be improved. Having trouble creating the mira.frame size dynamically - I think the fact that the aspect ration is fixed makes things tricky.
      But cross fingers it should work.
    • Jul 17 2013 | 10:04 pm
      Thanks for doing this ! Spaghetti patch.