just uploaded a set of M4L devices to control Live with a monome64. I suppose it's pretty complex, so have a look at the documentation included in the devices itself.
The set contains the following devices:
- MonoInterface: the "conductor" for mode management and communication, to be placed on the Master Track
- MonoAudio: satellite device for controlling audio tracks
- MonoMIDI: satellite device for controlling MIDI tracks
- MonoBufferShuffler: satellite device for controlling audio tracks with BufferShuffler devices
The following modes are supported:
- Clip Launch Mode (incl. Clip Overview) of up to 49 tracks and 64 scenes
- Track Mode (EQ Three, Transpose up/down, solo, mute, reset) + special BufferShuffler stuff (Freeze, Randomize, Reset)
- 5 Send Modes (incl. smooth value transition over time)
- FX Track Mode for up to 7 tracks containing dummy modulation clips
- Loop Control Mode a la Traktor (MonoAudio)
- MIDI Edit Mode incl. MIDI Overview (MonoMIDI) for sequences over 4 octaves and 64 steps (incl. humanisation)
- MLR Mode for jump fun (MonoBufferShuffler)
In terms of documentation, start with MonoInterface. I will upload a LivePack shortly which showcases the configuration. Have fun and let me know of any bugs.
At the moment, it requires the bitlist external from the jasch object library (http://www.jasch.ch/dl/,
only for Mac) but will upload a version without externals tonight.