Recently, the need for shadows in my scene arose. So I dove into the whole shader-GL world and after learning a lot new and exciting stuff, I finally have shadows for my scene.
Use 2x sketch for a shadow and a normal-pass within one render-pass.
I also tried to use anim in a reasonable way so i can animate stuff easier in the future.
But, as I am no GL-guru:
Some questions I'd like to ask:
- Is my approach reasonable?
- Are there things which could get overly complicated to implement in the future, such as models with internal textures / materials?
- Is it perhaps even stupid to do it this way?
- Are the shadows correct? (I am not overly gifted concerning visual stuff)
- Why does anim (with automatic 0) only update if i change parameters, even if I send bangs? (or update_node)
- Anything else..?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.