This is as far as I've come:
1) I use the app "IP cam" on my android
2) I can stream video live to Firefox, using an url as http://10.0.1.3:8080/
3) From there I can find the url's relevant for streaming audio in wav or ogg format
4) These url's I can use in either Firefox or VLC, where I can stream sound and video, though there is a latency of about 2 - 3 seconds in the sound
Now, how do I get from here and then to include live video / audio stream from the android phone in MAX5?
1) will be using more than one android phone, and therefor there is a routing issue
2) The program must be as simple as possible and should work from a MAX generated Application.
These are objects, I have tried, without success:
oggpro (seems to be outdated), udpreceive (doesn't receive video/audio streams), jit.net.recv, mxj net.tcp.recv.