Dear Think Tank:
For the life of me, I can't figure out why these tables won't act independently! I've done EVERYTHING I can think of, and they are still very flakey.
This is part of a much larger patch, but I tried to isolate this issue as best I can. I put things down a couple of levels, in an effort simulate the locations in the actual patch. If you just keep clicking on the patchers you'll get to the (rough) UI, which is an abstraction. I have 2 instances, and am using arguments to differentiate the table names. The missing [coll] shouldn't matter for this purpose.
I've been on this problem for days now!