I am pleased to announce the release of Litter Pro 1.7.
Full information is available at < http://www.bek.no/~pcastine/Press/>.
Briefly, this update:
– adds new noise generators and random number distributions
– addresses an issue where certain objects produced subtly different signals on Intel and PPC processors
– provides more control and information regarding parameters of random number generators
– numerous examples as Extras, as well as Clippings and Shortcuts
– includes plug-and-play replacements for the orphaned alea and scramble objects.
– full compatibility with all versions of Max/MSP from 4.6.3 back to 4.0 (and for most objects even earlier)
This is a free update for current Litter Pros.
The full press release also includes some hints about what’s happening with the Starter Pack.
Thank you for your attention,
Log in to reply
C74 IN YOUR INBOX
C74 RSS Feed | © Copyright Cycling '74 | Terms & Conditions
Let us tell you about notable Max projects, obscure facts, and creative media artists of all kinds.