- New patcher -> Create few objects -> select one of those objects
- Open Inspector Window (The regular Inspector window, not the sidebar Inspector)
- You can edit your object attributes, select another object, see the attributes for that one in the Inspector window…
- Now open another patcher file -> Edit -> Click on any object
- In Max6, You still see the old object from the other patch in the inspector window… To update the Inspector window properly, you need to click one it, then on your object again. (In Max5, it was updating fine)
When editing some bpatchers content this can be quite annoying.