after the last update 6.0.7 i noticed some odd things in a big patch i often use.
in this patch i use a saved matrixset as a preference file . With this data i turn on or off a bunch toggles which are switching gswitch objects
the patch does it work but after the init process (loadbang) is done all the toggles are set correctly on or off but all gswitch objects are set to on.
if i do it manually it works fine (of course).
from my time machine backup i’ve put back the previous gswitch and gswitch2 objects and now it works as it should be .
the gswitch has had a ui update , but maybe more things are changed …