dac~ sends output #2 only sometimes…?
sometimes when i open a fresh Max window, this is from opening the program fresh, and i create a adc~ or ezadc~ object, link this to a [dac~ 1 2] (as i would like sound out both R and L channels), i receive a signal only out the "1" channel… and if i change the [dac~1 2] to [dac~ 2], i receive out the "2" channel only… so its either out 1 or out 2…. but "dac~ 1 2" doesn’t give me both. To confuse me even more… i open an old max patch (old as it a week old with the same version of max and same install) and my [dac~ 1 2] objects work just fine, providing me signals out both "1" and "2" channels…
im confused. It seems to me like a coding issue maybe? Given my troubleshooting results..
please assist… it would be greatly appreciated..
Sorry if this is an insultingly obvious question, but…
Are you actually sending anything into the second inlet?
-- Pasted Max Patch, click to expand. --Copy all of the following text. Then, in Max, select New From Clipboard.----------begin_max5_patcher---------- 739.3oc0X0zbaBCD8L7qfgyotRhuL8V6odyW5sNdxfAYG0Aj7.xScZlje6EI AwNoPQFaQruHOHsiz681U6tVOYa4thsGW457Eme5XY8jskkbJwDVMea4VjrO MOoRZlaJqn.S4t2oVii2yky+0cYDlyB5mWrdc6h4DJNksiJs.0LIISZOa0u9 DJp0x0LJmlTfUaUIIIucE5tBBMGykmN7HyqH+QZNDMCzL81Dd5CD5l6KwobE o.0K5DJLwwetXzyeFvY4gMmsi2t6.wjOaaKFtSS4fy1rIG69J.JqIAGWdOll rJWhuVvoNH9iawJj4RD5xxNTkf+K26fjvPAyhkiHP6XOrDNBV1mS+aK9w2c6 fAdF2uhhj9TXnzo56O.oAWPRibXz7G6h1vgo81RbU8llvIL5wdPuHEcjrBzL bLYNGwBpzmVwxaBEKXuhEXzhEBDKoSTnIDKDXtZ2QWOhEL13WnlCLcHhARUB QCEpDIi7iizORo+jMFLAqIzFugzFH3RnMpqKFTan3eWym+4xxlDN9E29TkJx FZ8ciNEF+wm4QENAQvg0LznqooTw.3sfVFLdsTE9YJsrIK9zqkYIou3.cPck FO7DSiOddGHCkBhLPd7Qv6Hyy6l6NFj2lHGM7ja0W0J2sUon3SkkplQtgpoD M9N+U8ZYnzfsc9O8oAoLR03zxPi2qKDpxRHiu7CuAhuBLdBzl9++npW1QUC+ o5+7npY3O00J6rRo4i8axHDbzahoIoklHeTu28hgxiQL+aUhJ1txz1f61W1x 4vIkgq3DpLg3QF4+FadfjkgoGW0ofjskUWooACnfYA0zwW9y73W+3voPpDEt x52EpK7C0.8h+bQcWPZCeQdeAvCEidPu1OL.7g95f+nAv+GAd.SCdzI5DFNY 3QqvsfyHbC4GaxvMOcw+D4dQ5d885w8FcFdW37.S5cgZB+oQLi0.MSWnVjNQ ZWUAZASVV+KQK.8gFmk1Oa+WChfkiB -----------end_max5_patcher-----------
thanks for the post reply.
turns out it was an issue with me loading only one channel of audio into my buffer~ object… i was using [read] instead of [replace]
im AOK now.
Forums > MaxMSP