I’m using a basic fpic object with a jpg that is placed in the same folder where the patch is.
the path inside the fpic is: ./xxxx.jpg
when I set it and close the inspector window, it is ok: the size is correct.
I save the patch, I set "open in presentation", resave it and close it.
no prob in max with the same object and the same pic.
I have to add a clue I didn’t thought about it was a clue…
in the folder where the patch + pic are, there WAS another pic named differently (of course)
it was the same pic, but smaller.
I removed it and set the correct path/name in the fpic object… but I just see it takes the previous pic!
I mean, I guess it doesn’t reduce the current (and only one) pic in the folder… It seems it takes the previous one.
The name is probably cached somehow in the search path. But if they don’t have the same name I don’t see any reason for this to happen. You might also want to check the Dependencies window and make sure that your picture is included properly with your device.