[function] not aligning with [jit.pwindow]'s contents?
I am sure I am missing something indecently simple here.
I am aligning a [function] with a [jit.pwindow] in order to see whether my pattern detection patcher works, and in order to use [function] to manually correct the results after the fact. The [jit.pwindow] gets a 2000×10 matrix.
Now, here is the weird thing. What [function] is showing me seems to be kind of correct, but the line seems to be compressed. I checked by looking at the coordinates of the breakpoints and coloring the corresponding cell in jit.matrix with a setcell message; at the beginning of the image (left side) the colored cell appears _before_ the breakpoint, while near the end it appears _after_ the breakpoint.
I have attached a screenshot for a better understanding – sorry the red cell is so badly visible.
I am SURE that I am missing something essential here – but what is it? :)
Please post a demo patch. It’s hard to tell just from the image what might be going wrong.
I’m sorry! I have built a small example patch now that mirrors the problem I am running into:
-- Pasted Max Patch, click to expand. --Copy all of the following text. Then, in Max, select New From Clipboard.----------begin_max5_patcher---------- 764.3ocyXtsaiCBDF95To7Nfr5koQ.9H6c6ywppJhMMkVabDlzjcq128kC0G RZcpSaEYUT7P.FO+9igw14k4WMKXU8dVS.3GfeAlM6EcOyr8Y5YVaGyBpn6y KoM1IFHX6pW8XvhWGSw1qr8ugl+DfC3cirgpxefKVemjkqbwHj.WBW.PXqIA YNZZCts0Iw1p5spRlxFLTa2t9T+dCychBB5c49ZgRPqriD7SImV1IAdgsSsd uAQBF5PC+OVGPXsF5iMWzFZrsy+N+JiUaV7kATSNsjAf.h9C7TTJJzHJfiUY IKi8GjxNOHk7sCoshyHOJYhoQ3QIDWnBV3LmMqROOVg9zrph0zPWydmLJlhV VBvww5zJ8mEfUTw5SlZEaXk6HB6LY9I0J1W6+NEtxYZdcMBbMF7L0QtWo2Gy t1hWwNCI0mzCewoWDVeAAPoX81I.BRBAolbnDj0Fkk.hM3HNADZnCIFflDMs ady7JLgW5aE7HWsrhpj78fHP9CTot7EDBPvoPrLmIj74K6oi+ct3ap9c1.L5 hW4KujQkmBVt7J2wPelb4sMp2uUjq30ht38LU1Iu2L3nHBGAc4QPmMLZbLE0 e1j5HoXx6XB5pRaL6t9j55nuhO6ojL7DtpVVvj40k0x1oDCQjDcok2u0.e2T quO8AtlEhBSCMSKiDgPYlVZGgo5Vngt9l006Kqo1a8290V8u2g7Rd9SzhhCt xJpqnbgc8jPH8qnCqsjzg7UqOTqKN3v.wUxErAS093LvkQ3vXLYXKzQqLeG6 vLUh1riKJp288lqLdwmiJ4L.dg8RPxZXBE0jCOPFPGZNoFFmJtoYw8wuyi8R 1LvQrpodqLuU3sOgLXP.KXMJtvpygyR+xF.T+rdfWTvDGlKwaL6bbIXiu7Mc gkdXHGQXGIeOHL7j.Vr20kcM5iEF1+BKcxoXdVXvIIrT+Kr3oHrH+qK7+o5Z ZKjIdWXQSQWgenrp3E1mUno8AmI1+CETh6lXc+XPjtHE89Z.Fb67qzl+APIJ OY. -----------end_max5_patcher-----------
Argh. I figured it out. Seems like [function] has a "frame" by default, which can easily be seen when you prepend "0 y" to the lists in the upper message. So now I guess my question would be whether this can be changed – else I would just guess it’s 5 pixels (seems so) and adjust the rectangle… Sorry about the noise. :)
Forums > Jitter