I’m having this Max4Live issue that happens frequently. I can describe what’s happening this scenario (there’s no sound):
1. I have a poly object with the CORRECT file name
2. However I have to change the file name (by removing the ‘t’) and then add it back. The poly~ object now recognizes the patch after I do this
3. You can visually see the signal as I play notes
4. I save the patch then close it
5. When I play notes in Live (without the patch open) there is no sound
6. I re-open the patch and cable connections to the poly~ object are gone because it no longer recognizes the patch referenced in the poly~ object
I found my solution. I need add an additional filepath to Max’s search path.
The only issue is that both the files were/are in the same folder location before AND after. I was under the impression that all I needed to do was put the two files together unless I’m missing something?