I’ve implemented inbound NRPNs, multislider instead of knobs for modseq1-3 supplemented by live number boxes with sane defaults. I’ve hardwired SEQ1 to pitch (this is how it is at the factory and I can’t think of a reason why I wouldn’t want to use pitch for SEQ1 if you can feel free to fork it for whatever you like). I’ve modified the selectors when choosing OSC1 wave to hide/show the DWGS waveform picker and I’ve linked picking a wave from that menu to adjust the knob (though I couldn’t do it from knob to menu without some problems). I added tab support for the mod seq section (this is much more elegant IMO!).
Next up will be a skinned GUI and a smaller "macro window" with an open button to open the full GUI, etc.
This is a lot fun!!!
The inbound NRPNs aren’t perfect, but they are good enough. This let’s the actual MS-2000 device control every aspect of the patch.
I’ve saved the patch frozen, and it includes all the assets in the frozen patch in my testing. (no zip file this time) though I will be making some presets and bundling those together in a zip file to distribute after the GUI is done :)
Hope you like it! Thanks for the help and encouragement.
Also here is a Ableton thread asking for help to get me to v2.0 (but I figured it out with a lot of time and effort and RTFMing myself):