Forums > MaxMSP

Max crash Console Log

August 27, 2009 | 3:10 pm

If you could provide a patch (or narrow a little bit around the lookup~ object) that would help us to investigate. Thanks.

August 28, 2009 | 8:55 am

Hello Emmanuel,
i can’t really post any patches cause,
1. basically my main patch uses several poly~ that i dynamically change.
2. my patch hasn’t be done in the communities way which mean its the total bordel

But if you got 5 min and are around the area, i can still come to the ircam with everything , i’m supposed to come see someone there soon.

anyway i will look more closer all the patches using lookup~ , you maybe already gave me the good direction. Some of them are loaded in different poly~, but i just realize i did stupid copies and that all use the same buffer name. the poly~ objects load the patchs randomly so maybe the crash happen when it load patch with the same lookup buffer in the same time.


thanks for all!


August 28, 2009 | 12:42 pm

You might want to try the attached version. Let us know if it fixes the issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums > MaxMSP