Attempting to send values from the hi object over mxj net.tcp.send on one machine to mxj net.tcp.receive on another within the same local network (wireless NAT), I get the following errors in the max window on the sending machine:
• error: at com.cycling74.net.TcpSender.send(TcpSender.java: 194)
• error: at net.tcp.send.anything(send.java: 50)
• error: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
• error: at java.land.Thread.start0(Native Method)
• error: at java.land.Thread.start(Thread.java:592)
Will using speedlim or equivalent to slow down rate of messages from hi to mxj net.tcp.send solve this problem, or are there further steps that anyone might suggest?